BMF MicroArch P150 - 25μm Micro 3D Printer
- LOGIN FOR MORE INFO
Boston Microfabrication - Ultra High Resolution 3D Printer
- MicroArch P150 is a 25μm series 3D Printer from BMF.
- BMF's Entry level micro-precision 3D Printing system.
- It uses Projection Micro Stereolithography aka PµSL technique to 3D print with photosensitive liquid polymer resins.
- Compatible with wide range of material, the P150 is suitable for high precision 3D printing for different applications from microstructures, microfluidics, microneedles, electronics, biomedical and more.
- Build Size: 48 × 27 × 50mm
- Light Source: 405nm
- Resolution: 25μm
- Layer thickness: 10-50μm
- Surface finish: 0.4-0.8µm Ra (top), 1.5-2.5µm Ra (side)