Arburg - Freeformer
(Login To View Price)
Industrial polymer 3D printer with open material feed system and injection moulding technology.
Medical, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Marine, Manufacturing, Functional prototyping
- Injection moulding material preparation: Uses a plasticising screw to melt standard granulates
- Patented droplet technology discharges up to 300 droplets per second, building layers droplet-by-droplet
- Flexibility to use material from any supplier as long as it is in standard granulates form
- Freely programable slicing and processing parameters
- Dual or triple nozzle allows printing of 2 or 3 material parts in single print
- Functional parts printed has tensile strength comparable to injection moulding part
Freeformer Video & Article https://www.mahachem.com/blog/newest-3d-printing-technology-arburg-plastic-freeforming-apf.html/
3D Printing LinkedIn: https://sg.linkedin.com/showcase/maha-3d-printing-solutions
Talk to us for a free consultation!