Concentrate for Epoxy Resins TUBALL MATRIX 201 (1 KG)
- LOGIN FOR MORE INFO
TUBALL MATRIX 201 is a concentrate based on TUBALL single wall carbon nanotubes specifically designed to provide superior electrical conductivity to solvent-free epoxy systems while retaining mechanical properties and minimally impacting the host matrix.
TUBALL MATRIX 201 is available in flakes with a pasty texture form. TUBALL is a unique single wall carbon nanotube additive from OCSiAl that provides electrical conductivity at ultralow dosage with minimal impact on the rheological and mechanical properties of the host matrix.
- Anti-static flooring.
- Composite anti-static pipes
- Electrostatic dissipative composite materials
- Other applications where electrical conductivity is required.
- TUBALL MATRIX enables ultralow dosage starting with 0.1 wt.%.
- Allow production of conductive parts that retains bright colors
- Maintain and even increase mechanical strength
- Ensure permanent and uniform electrical conductivity without “hot spots”
- Without significant increase of viscosity and density of the host material.