- LOGIN FOR MORE INFO
- Industrial grade selective laser sintering (SLS) additive manufacturing
- Entry level polymer powder 3D printer
- Open system - No material restriction and fully customizable settings
- Ideal for new users entering industrial additive manufacturing
- Build size: 250x250x320mm
- Laser type: 1x 30Watt CO2 Laser
- Max Chamber Temp: 220
- Materials: PA11, PA12 PA-MF, PA-CF, PA-GF
Accessible laser sintering technology
The eForm plastic laser sintering system is a high value proposition system with all the functionality and power of our industrial level systems. This makes the eForm an ideal option from new users entering the industrial additive space to seasoned users looking for multiple machines that are material specific.
The eForm plastic laser sintering system is an entry level system with all the functionality and power of an industrial level system. With state of the art processing systems combined with Farsoon’s powerful control software the eForm is able to achieve highly detailed and functional parts.
The eForm comes standard with a streamlined touch screen based UI configuration for the production environment. With this intuitive interface operating laser sintering technology has never been easier.
The eForm like all Farsoon systems is offered with a full set of self-developed Farsoon software. This powerful set of tools enables a variety of functions from build preparation to machine control and operations while remaining completely compatible with third party software and material.
Maha 3D Printing Solutions LinkedIn Webpage: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/maha-3d-printing-solutions/