Farsoon Metal System FS721M
- LOGIN FOR MORE INFO
- Industrial grade Metal Laser Powder Bed Fusion technology
- Large-format, production-oriented metal 3D printer
- Build envelope: 720x420x420mm
- Laser type: Dual or Quad 500Watt Fiber Lasers
- Rectangular platform suits automotive and molding applications
- Advanced powder handling process
- Open material platform: Capable to process materials including: Stainless Steel, Titanium, Aluminum, Maraging Steels, Nickel-based Alloys and more.
- Open parameter strategy: Ultimate access to a wide range of key parameters customization for specific applications
Developed with an industry-leading build volume of 720×420×420mm, combined with powerful dual or quad 500W laser options, the FS721M is able to achievesignificantly increased throughput for large-scale parts or extended industrial series production.
PRECISION + QUALITY
Farsoon's advanced software control and precise scanning system offer uniform performance in multi-laser overlap zones. Continuous powder feeding, optimized gas flow and integrated filter module enable the uniform melting process of metal material. Powerful build process controls & real-time re-coating monitoring ensure the optimal industrial build quality.
EASE OF USE
The FS721M's integrated conveyer system, breakout station and advanced powder handling system allow for an efficient and safe build cylinder transportation and fully-sealed depowdering process. Features such as advanced calibration and electric leveling offer streamlined workflow. The FS721M is a truly open platform offers the user flexibility to tailor processing parameters for industrial applications and costcompetitive metal additive manufacturing.
Maha 3D Printing Solutions LinkedIn Webpage: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/maha-3d-printing-solutions/