Adhesion Promoter TEGO ADDID 900
- (Login To View Price)
ADDID 900 is an adhesion promoter for solventborne and waterborne primers and coating formulations. It is based on amino-functional silane.
- Promotes adhesion on metal, glass, and ceramicsurfaces
- Architectural paints
- General industrial coatings
RECOMMENDED ADDITION LEVEL
- As supplied calculatedon total formulation: 1.0 - 5.0 %
- Addition to waterborneor solventbornecoating as suppliedor as a predilution ispossible.
HANDLING & STORAGE
- When stored in an originalunopened packagingbetween -40 and +40 °C, theproducthas a shelf lifeof at least 24 months from thedateof manufacture. Theproduct shouldbestored under theexclusion of air, light and moisture. Containers thathavebeen opened shouldbe blanketed with inertgas and sealed tightly.