Opaque Polymer for Partial Replacement of TiO2 CELOCOR
- (Login To View Price)
CELOCOR is a voided latex material that imparts hiding and functions as a partial replacement for titanium dioxide. Provides a cost effective way to improve hiding while reducing raw material costs. *All prices are stated in terms of packaging.
CELOCOR opaque polymers are highly efficient, voided latex products that improve hiding and whiteness in paints and coatings, and function as a partial replacement for titanium dioxide (TiO2). With the introduction of CELOCOR AF opaque polymer you have even more choice, with a new product that offers important benefits.
- No Ammonia - CELOCOR AF opaque polymer is ammonia-free, making it a perfect choice for low odor interior or exterior coatings.
- Better Hiding - compared to our original CELOCOR opaque polymer, this new product offers up to 11% better hiding with excellent tint strength properties.
- Excellent Efficiency
- Wide Formulating Latitude - useable across a broad PVC range.
- EnVia Certified - new CELOCOR AF opaque polymer meets Arkema's internal standards for raw materials used in sustainable formulating
- No Alkyl phenol Ethoxylate (APE) surfactants
- No formaldehyde donors or added formaldehyde
- Improvements in dry hide and tint strength are recognized
- Block resistance in high sheens
- Good burnish, touch up and exterior durability