Masterbatch Silicone Applications TUBALL MATRIX 605 (1 KG)
- LOGIN FOR MORE INFO
Enables electrical conductivity of the material with minimal impact on the host matrix, including retaining and even improving mechanical properties.
TUBALL™ MATRIX 605 is a concentrate specifically designed to provide superior electrical conductivity to silicone compounds (HCR – high consistency rubber) while retaining mechanical properties and minimally impacting the host matrix.
TUBALL™ MATRIX is a line of concentrates based on TUBALL™ single wall carbon nanotubes (SWCNT) produced by OCSiAl. TUBALL™ MATRIX concentrates are available in several matrixes, are easy to handle, and can be processed using standard equipment. Depending on the TUBALL™ MATRIX percentage in the final compound and the processing conditions and other system components, the volume resistivity can be adjusted within the range <10–1011 Ω·cm.
TUBALL™ is a unique SWCNT additive that provides electrical conductivity at low dosages not achievable with any standard conductive additive. These low dosages enable the electrical resistivity of the material to be reduced with minimal impact on the host matrix, including retaining and even improving mechanical properties, minimally increasing density, and limiting the influence on the rheological properties and colour.
- TUBALL™ MATRIX, enable ultra-low dosage starting from just 0.5 wt.% for anti-static, static dissipative and conductive applications
- Allow production of conductive parts that retain bright colours
- Ensure permanent and uniform electrical conductivity without “hot spots”
- Maintain rheology of the uncured compound
- Standard processing and mixing equipment
- Improve mechanical properties and retain softness