Super-Genie G Water Purification Stations
- LOGIN FOR MORE INFO
The Super-Genie G is an intelligent combination of thorough understanding of diverse laboratory applications together with decades of hands-on expertise in the most advanced water purification technologies. The system is specifically designed to produce large volumes of EDI water and ultrapure water from tap water.
The system is manufactured in an ISO 9001 : 2015 certified manufacturing site and CE marked. Quality of ultrapure water and EDI water meet or exceed ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water and Type II water standards, respectively.
Design & Functions
- The system is created to serve as a core workstation generating purified water for a single lab facility or several labs. It produces large volumes of Type II pure water and ultrapure water directly from tap water, integrating ultrapure water production into one system.
- The system provides overall control and monitoring within the whole water purification network to ensure 100% reliability right from the very beginning. External feed tank, booster pump, prefiltration, distribution pump and leak protector are all controlled by the main system.
- The all-in-one design optimizes the use of lab space and has a high degree of integration.
- The system can be equipped with multiple remote dispensers to dispense pure water/ultrapure water.
- Emergency bypass loop sends water through the polishing cartridge in case of a power outage or system downtime to supply critical applications with non-stop water supply for hours.
- RephiLe provides full documents support to meet the user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
Easy Operation and Maintenance
- Accurate online TOC measurement based on complete oxidation methodology.
- Automatic RO rinsing program. No special operation is required when a new RO membrane is installed.
- Manual and volumetric dispensing, adjustable dispensing rate, and water quality monitoring.
- Compact dispensers allowing one-handed operation and control with gloves and wet hands. Height adjustable and 360° rotatable on an anti-skid base.
- To make maintenance more convenient, no tools are needed in replacing consumables. All consumables are at the front of the system for easy replacement.
- Purification packs in fool-proof design with different colored labels ensure error-free and risk-free installation.
- Auto-alarm and self-diagnosis functions make users identify and solve problems easily.
- Details of daily operation parameters and consumables status are stored and displayed on an 8-inch color touch screen monitor. Operation data is stored for up to two years, which meets traceability requirements.
- Easy mobility due to locking wheels makes installation and maintenance convenient.
- Carefully arranged pretreatment module to protect RO membranes and other downstream devices with the maximum easiness of installation and maintenance
2. Reverse Osmosis
- The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet the preset quality standard.
- Environmentally friendly. The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield.
- The EDI module uses electrodeionization to further remove ions, organic compounds and has a certain capacity to prevent the growth of bacteria.
- The EDI provides superior quality pure water consistently and reliably to ensure low and predictable running costs.
- Ion exchange resins are continuously regenerated by an electric field. No hazardous chemical regeneration or costly resin replacement is needed.
- EDI module has a high degree of automation and minimal electricity consumption by using the equivalent of the energy. Cost-effective.
4. UV Lamp
- Built-in 254 nm lamp kills bacteria and 185/254 nm dual-wavelength lamp reduces TOC level in ultrapure water.
- A 100L integrated tank is standard and upgradable to other sizes.
- The large storage tanks integrate distribution modules including loop UV lamp, loop filter, loop resistivity sensor and so on. Provides high-quality and stable distributed water through the loops.
- The sanitization module can keep bacteria in storage tanks at a low level.
- Spray ball (optional) makes tank cleaning automated and easy.
6. Final Filter
- A wide range of final filters (optional) is applicable to ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogen.
7. Leak protector
- The leak protector incorporated can prevent damage from a water leakage by shutting the feed water off in case of unexpected leaking.
- Degasser (optional) can deliver a reduced dissolved oxygen specification required by some analyzers and extends the lifetime of U pack.
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water||Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm ( 2000 μS/cm )|
|Operating temperature||5 - 35 ℃|
|Feed water pressure||30 - 90 psi (2 - 6 bar)|
|Water Flow Rate|
|EDI water production rate (@ 25℃)||30, 60, 125 L/hr|
|EDI water dispensing rate||Up to 2.0 L/min|
|Ultrapure water dispensing rate||Up to 2.0 L/min|
|Product Water Quality|
|EDI water resistivity (@ 25℃)||> 5 MΩ·cm (typically 10 - 15 MΩ·cm)|
|EDI water TOC*||< 30 ppb|
|Ultrapure water resistivity (@ 25℃)||18.2 MΩ·cm|
|Ultrapure water TOC*||< 5 ppb|
|Particles in ultrapure water ( > 0.2 μm)||No particles (with a 0.2 μm final filter or terminal ultrafiltration cartridge)|
|Microorganisms in ultrapure water||< 0.01 cfu/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or terminal ultrafiltration cartridge)|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins) in ultrapure water||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with UF filter)|
Width × depth × height
|with tank: 56 × 88 × 138 cm (22.0 × 34.6 × 54.3 in)
w/o tank: 56 × 61 × 138 cm (22.0 × 24.0 × 54.3 in)
|Weight||< 160 kg|
|Voltage / Frequency||220 V ± 10%, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Main system power||< 1500 W|
*Product water quality may vary due to local feed water conditions.