Chamber Furnaces with Brick Insulation or Fiber Insulation up to 1400 °C
- LOGIN FOR MORE INFO
LH models: multi-layered insulation of light refractory bricks and special backup insulation.
LF models: high-quality fiber insulation with corner bricks for shorter heating and cooling times.
These big chamber furnaces LH 15/12 - LF 120/14 have been trusted for many years as professional chamber furnaces for the laboratory. These furnaces are available with either a robust insulation of light refractory bricks (LH models) or with a combination insulation of refractory bricks in the corners and low heat storage, quickly cooling fiber material (LF models). With a wide variety of optional equipment, these chamber furnaces can be optimally adapted to your processes.
- Tmax 1200 °C, 1300 °C, or 1400 °C
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- High furnace chamber with five-sided heating for very good temperature uniformity
- Heating elements on support tubes ensure free heat radiation and a long service life
- Controller mounted on furnace door and removable for comfortable operation
- Protection of bottom heating and flat stacking surface provided by embedded SiC plate in the floor
- LH models: multi-layered insulation of light refractory bricks and special backup insulation
- LF models: high-quality fiber insulation with corner bricks for shorter heating and cooling times
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- Door with brick-on-brick seal, hand fitted
- Gegenerously dimensioned heating provides for short heating times
- Self-supporting arch for high stability and greatest possible protection against dust
- Motorized exhaust air flaps
- Freely adjustable air inlet integrated in furnace floor
- Base included
- Controller B400 (5 programs with each 4 segments)
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive