Creality CR-10 S4 3D Printer
- LOGIN FOR MORE INFO
The CR-10 S4 3D printer is durably built with a special aluminium frame, supports print sizes of up to 400x400x400mm
- Large print volume, limitless imagination
- More stable printing with Y-axis double screws
- Creality V2.1 motherboard supports 200 hours of continuous printing
- Resume print function to reduce model scrapping
- Filament sensor to suspend printing until it is refilled
- Noise reduction with patented v-profile
- MK10 technology to reduce risk of plugging and spillage
- Available orange, blue & black
Large Print Volume
Supports up to 400x400x400mm in dimensions to create impressive models without limiting your imagination
Double Motor Screw Rods
The Y-axis double screw design gives more steady and smooth performance with higher print accuracy.
Quality assured industrial-grade process, supporting 200 hours of continuous printing without pressure.
With the patented V-profile & precision pulley technology, CR-10 S4 runs more smoothly with greater wear-resistance. As a result, performance is quieter.
When the power is turned off unexpectedly, the print command will be automatically continued after restarting.
Printing is automatically suspended to ensure the model can smoothly continue when the filament runs out or is disconnected. Less consumption and more effective use of filaments.
Succeeding the MK8 Extrusion Mechanism, the new patented MK10 effectively reduces the risk of plugging and poor spillage, and can print almost all consumables on the market.