Direct-Pure EDI Lab Water Systems
- LOGIN FOR MORE INFO
The Direct-Pure EDI lab water system produces Type II water from tap water directly. Resistivity of the product water is above 5 MΩ·cm at 25 ℃, which meets or exceeds Type II water quality as defined by ASTM, CAP, CLSI and ISO 3696 / BS 3997 and also complies with the Purified Water requirements from the European and U.S. Pharmacopoeia.
- EDI (Type II) water is produced directly from tap water.
- The system incorporates the best in class Siemens EDI module to deliver high quality Type II water consistently at relatively lower cost.
- Automatic water quality control programs ensure EDI product water meeting or exceeding Type II water requirements.
- The fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane life monitoring as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- Pre-filtration system removes most particles, chlorine and organic compounds to protect RO membrane and EDI module to extend their usable lives.
- Internal RephiDuo P Pack cartridge further removes oxidants, organics, particles and scaling ions to prevent them from fouling the RO membranes and the EDI module.
- RO membrane removes over 99% large molecules and particles as well as 95% ions in water.
- The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet preset quality standard.
- The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield. It is more environmentally friendly.
- System automatically rinses a new RO membrane. User does not need to set special rinse program for a new RO membrane.
- Internal Ion-Pure EDI module removes the remaining ions, further reduce the content of organic compounds and has a certain capacity to prevent the growth of bacteria from RO water.
- Ion exchange resins are continuously regenerated by an electric field. No costly resin replacement.
- No hazardous chemical regeneration or costly resin replacement is needed.
- EDI module has a high degree of automation and minimal electricity consumption by using the equivalent of the energy.
- Built-in 254 nm lamp kills bacteria.
- The system is equipped with a 30-liter PE tank (upgradable to a 60-liter) and a liquid level sensor and a tank vent filter with CO2 scavenger to prevent EDI water from carbon dioxide contamination.
- Volumetric dispensing and calibration can be easily set up on the dispenser.
- The handle is 360 degree-rotatable and detachable from its support for effortless and instant dispensing with maximum flexibility.
- Electrical and water compartments are completely separated, making the system safer to operate.
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
|Feed Water Quality|
|*Tap water||Municipal water, TDS <1000 ppm (2000 μS/cm)|
|Operating Temperature||5 - 45 ℃|
|Feed Water Pressure||15 - 90 psi (1 - 6 bar)|
|Water Production Rate|
|Type II water||5, 10, 15 L/h at 25 ℃|
|Product Water Quality|
|Resistivity||> 5 MΩ·cm (typically 10 - 15 MΩ·cm)|
|TOC||< 30 ppb|
|Particle (> 0.2 μm)||< 1/ml （with a 0.2 μm final filter）|
|Microorganisms||< 0.1 cfu/ml （with a 0.2 μm final filter）|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins)||< 0.001 Eu/ml （with a terminal ultrafiltration cartridge）|
|Length x Depth x Height||30 cm × 51 cm × 48 cm|
|Net Weight (Operating Weight)||22 - 25 kg (25 - 32 kg)|
* If water hardness is less than 120 ppm, RephiLe suggests using RephiTEKT RW50211KT.
If water hardness is greater than 120 ppm, RephiLe suggests using an additional water softening device to protect the RO membrane in your system.