Forced Convection Chamber Furnaces < 675 Liters Electrically Heated
- LOGIN FOR MORE INFO
Optimum air distribution enabled by high flow speeds.
The very good temperature uniformity of these chamber furnace with air circulation provides for ideal process conditiones for annealing, curing, solution annealing, artificial ageing, preheating, or soft annealing and brazing. The forced convection chamber furnaces are equipped with a suitable annealing box for soft annealing of copper or tempering of titanium, and also for annealing of steel under non-flammable protective or reaction gases. The modular forced convection chamber furnace design allows for adaptation to specific process requirements with appropriate accessories.
- Tmax 450 °C, 650 °C, or 850 °C
- Stainless steel air-baffles in the furnace for optimum air circulation
- Swing door hinged on the right side
- Base frame included in the delivery, NA 15/65 designed as table-top model
- Horizontal air circulation
- Temperature uniformity up to +/- 4 °C according to DIN 17052-1 (model NA 15/65 up to +/- 5 °C)
- Optimum air distribution enabled by high flow speeds
- One frame sheet and rails for two additional trays included in the scope of delivery (NA 15/65 without frame sheet)
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive