Super-Genie R Water Purification Stations
- LOGIN FOR MORE INFO
The Super-Genie R is specifically designed to produce large volumes of RO water from tap water. The system is manufactured in an ISO 9001: 2015 certified manufacturing site and CE marked.
Design & Functions
- The system is created to serve as a core workstation generating purified water for a single lab facility or several labs. It produces large volumes of RO water directly from tap water.
- The system provides overall control and monitoring within the whole water purification network to ensure 100% reliability right from the very beginning. External feed tank, booster pump, prefiltration, distribution pump and leak protector are all controlled by the main system.
- The all-in-one design can optimize the use of lab space and have a high degree of integration.
- The system can be equipped with multiple remote dispensers to dispense RO water.
- Emergency bypass loop sends water through the polishing cartridge in case of a power outage or system downtime to supply critical applications with non-stop water supply for hours.
- RephiLe provides full documents support to meet the user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
Easy Operation and Maintenance
- Automatic RO rinsing program. No special operation is required when a new RO membrane is installed.
- Manual and volumetric dispensing, adjustable dispensing rate, and water quality monitoring.
- Compact dispensers allowing one-handed operation and control with gloves and wet hands. Height adjustable and 360° rotatable on an anti-skid base.
- To make maintenance more convenient, no tools are needed in replacing consumables. All consumables are at the front of the system for easy replacement.
- Purification packs in fool-proof design with different colored labels ensure error-free and risk-free installation.
- Auto-alarm and self-diagnosis functions make users identify and solve problems easily.
- Details of daily operation parameters and consumables status are stored and displayed on an 8-inch color touch screen monitor. Operation data is stored for up to two years, which meets traceability requirements.
- Easy mobility due to locking wheels makes installation and maintenance convenient.
- Carefully arranged pretreatment module to protect RO membranes and other downstream devices with the maximum easiness of installation and maintenance
2. Reverse Osmosis
- The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet the preset quality standard.
- Environmentally friendly. The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield.
3. UV Lamp
- Built-in 254 nm lamp kills bacteria.
- A 100L integrated tank is standard and upgradable to other sizes.
- The large storage tanks integrate distribution modules including loop UV lamp, loop filter, loop resistivity sensor and so on. Provides high-quality and stable distributed water through the loops.
- The sanitization module can keep bacteria in storage tanks at a low level.
- Spray ball (optional) makes tank cleaning automated and easy.
4. Leak protector
- The leak protector incorporated can prevent damage from a water leakage by shutting the feed water off in case of unexpected leaking.
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water||Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm ( 2000 μS/cm )|
|Operating temperature||5 - 35 ℃|
|Feed water pressure||30 - 90 psi (2 - 6 bar)|
|Water Flow Rate|
|RO water production rate (@ 25℃)||150, 300, 600 L/hr|
|RO water dispensing rate||Up to 2.0 L/min|
|Product Water Quality|
|RO water conductivity (@ 25℃)||Typically <20 μS/cm|
Width × depth × height
|with tank: 56 × 88 × 138 cm (22.0 × 34.6 × 54.3 in)
w/o tank: 56 × 61 × 138 cm (22.0 × 24.0 × 54.3 in)
|Weight||< 140 kg (600L/hr: <160kg)|
|Voltage / Frequency||220 V ± 10%, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Main system power||< 1000 W (600L/hr: <1500 W)|
*Product water quality may vary due to local feed water conditions.