Super-Genie U Water Purification Stations
- LOGIN FOR MORE INFO
The Super-Genie U is specifically designed to produce large volumes of RO water and ultrapure water from tap water.
The system is manufactured in an ISO 9001 : 2015 certified manufacturing site and CE marked. Quality of ultrapure water meets or exceeds ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water standards.
Design & Functions
- The system is created to serve as a core workstation generating purified water for a single lab facility or several labs. It produces large volumes of RO pure water and ultrapure water directly from tap water, integrating ultrapure water production into one system.
- The system provides overall control and monitoring within the whole water purification network to ensure 100% reliability right from the very beginning. External feed tank, booster pump, prefiltration, distribution pump and leak protector are all controlled by the main system.
- The all-in-one design optimizes the use of lab space and has a high degree of integration.
- The system can be equipped with multiple remote dispensers to dispense RO water/ultrapure water at a distance of 3-5 meters away.
- Emergency bypass loop sends water through the polishing cartridge in case of a power outage or system downtime to supply critical applications with non-stop water supply for hours.
- RephiLe provides full documents support to meet the user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
Easy Operation and Maintenance
- Accurate online TOC measurement based on complete oxidation methodology.
- Automatic RO rinsing program. No special operation is required when a new RO membrane is installed.
- Manual and volumetric dispensing, adjustable dispensing rate, and water quality monitoring.
- Compact dispensers allowing one-handed operation and control with gloves and wet hands. Height adjustable and 360° rotatable on an anti-skid base.
- To make maintenance more convenient, no tools are needed in replacing consumables. All consumables are at the front of the system for easy replacement.
- Purification packs in fool-proof design with different colored labels ensure error-free and risk-free installation.
- Auto-alarm and self-diagnosis functions make users identify and solve problems easily.
- Details of daily operation parameters and consumables status are stored and displayed on an 8-inch color touch screen monitor. Operation data is stored for up to two years, which meets traceability requirements.
- Easy mobility due to locking wheels makes installation and maintenance convenient.
- Carefully arranged pretreatment module to protect RO membranes and other downstream devices with the maximum easiness of installation and maintenance
2. Reverse Osmosis
- The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet the preset quality standard.
- Environmentally friendly. The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield.
3. UV Lamp
- Built-in 254 nm lamp kills bacteria and 185/254 nm dual-wavelength lamp reduces TOC level in ultrapure water.
- A 100L integrated tank is standard and upgradable to other sizes.
- The large storage tanks integrate distribution modules including loop UV lamp, loop filter, loop resistivity sensor and so on. Provides high-quality and stable distributed water through the loops.
- The sanitization module can keep bacteria in storage tanks at a low level.
- Spray ball (optional) makes tank cleaning automated and easy.
6. Final Filter
- A wide range of final filters (optional) is applicable to ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogen.
7. Leak protector
- The leak protector incorporated can prevent damage from a water leakage by shutting the feed water off in case of unexpected leaking.
- Degasser (optional) can deliver a reduced dissolved oxygen specification required by some analyzers and extends the lifetime of U pack.
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water||Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm ( 2000 μS/cm )|
|Operating temperature||5 - 35 ℃|
|Feed water pressure||30 - 90 psi (2 - 6 bar)|
|Water Production Flow Rate|
|RO water (@ 25℃)||150, 300 L/hr|
|Ultrapure water (Type I)||Up to 2.0 L/min|
|Product Water Quality|
|RO water conductivity (@ 25℃)||Typically 20 μS/cm|
|Ultrapure water resistivity (@ 25℃)||18.2 MΩ·cm|
|Ultrapure water TOC*||< 5 ppb|
|Particles in ultrapure water ( > 0.2 μm)||No particles (with a 0.2 μm final filter or terminal ultrafiltration cartridge)|
|Microorganisms in ultrapure water||< 0.01 cfu/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or terminal ultrafiltration cartridge)|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins) in ultrapure water||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with UF filter)|
Width × depth × height
|with tank: 56 × 88 × 138 cm (22.0 × 34.6 × 54.3 in)
w/o tank: 56 × 61 × 138 cm (22.0 × 24.0 × 54.3 in)
|Weight||< 140 kg|
|Voltage / Frequency||220 V ± 10%, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Main system power||< 1000 W|
*Product water quality may vary due to local feed water conditions.