BMF MicroArch P130 - 2μm Micro 3D Printer
- LOGIN FOR MORE INFO
Boston Microfabrication - Ultra High Resolution 3D Printer
- MicroArch P130 is a 2μm series 3D Printer from BMF.
- It uses Projection Micro Stereolithography aka PµSL technique to 3D print with photosensitive liquid polymer resins.
- Compatible with wide range of material, the P130 is suitable for high precision 3D printing for different applications from microstructures, microfluidics, microneedles, electronics, biomedical and more.
- Build Size: 3.84 × 2.16 × 10mm
- Light Source: 405nm
- Resolution: 2μm
- Layer thickness: 5-20μm
- Surface finish: 0.4-0.8µm Ra (top), 1.5-2.5µm Ra (side)