BMF MicroArch S140 - 10μm Micro 3D Printer
- LOGIN FOR MORE INFO
Boston Microfabrication - Ultra High Resolution 3D Printer
- MicroArch S140 is a 10μm series 3D Printer from BMF.
- It uses Projection Micro Stereolithography aka PµSL technique to 3D print with photosensitive liquid polymer resins.
- Compatible with wide range of material, the S140 is suitable for high precision 3D printing for different applications from microstructures, microfluidics, microneedles, electronics, biomedical and more.
- Build Size: 94 x 52 x 45mm
- Light Source: 405nm
- Resolution: 10μm
- Layer thickness: 10-40μm
- Surface finish: 0.4-0.8µm Ra (top), 1.5-2.5µm Ra (side)